Manuscript Editor and Literary Fiction Writer
Kathryn Craft is the sole proprietor of Writing-Partner.com, a web-based manuscript evaluation, editing and writing support service. Over a 19-year career, Kathryn Craft wrote hundreds of feature articles and reviews for The Morning Call daily newspaper (Allentown, PA) and other publications. For eight years she wrote newsletter articles and marketing materials for her desktop publishing business, applying her custom-designed written communications to a wide range of applications. She is tirelessly devoted to promoting excellence in writing. During the past decade, while writing her own fiction, she has served in a variety of positions on the board of the Greater Lehigh Valley Writers Group, including program chair, workshop chair, conference chair and co-chair, and two terms as president. She has spoken about writing and the publication process in person for writers groups, libraries, and schools, and on television and radio as well.
Sample Hands-on Workshops:
- Play Jenga With Your Prose: How to Make Room for your Reader
- Talk Is Cheap! Good Dialogue? Priceless
- Deadline, Dead End, or Just Plain Dead: When is your Writing Complete?
- Those Critical First Pages
- 13 Self-Editing Tips & Tricks
- Write An Ending That Satisfies
- Get Writing, Get Published!
- But What Was it Really Like: How to Write a Review
- Could You Be A Writer? (School presentation)
- Cracking the “Nut” (School presentation on “The Nutcracker”)
- Writing to Heal the Heart
- Word Dancing
- Say That and More: Writing Effective Dialogue